Background & experience
Alexei is a senior lawyer in our Almaty representative office and speaks English, German and Russian.
His clients span various industries from construction to medical companies. Prior to joining LLP Burlingtons Kazakhstan in 2012, Alexei gained experience in the fields of corporate law, taxation and land law with a large audit company.
Alexei graduated from the Kazakh State Law Academy in 2003.
Alexei’s recent projects include:
- Advising in connection with construction of a ski resort.
- Briefing a large construction consortium on rent and leasing of production equipment.
- Consulting a large Kazakh re-seller on acquisition of land plots for production needs.
- Advising resident and non-resident Kazakhs on tax planning through the provisions of international conventions.
- Advising a large advertising agency concerning land and tax legal relationship.
- Consulting a mining company on recruitment of foreign employees.