- Advised the EBRD’s General Contractor on the modernisation of street lighting in several cities of Kazakhstan (including analysis of the Kazakhstan legislation on public procurement, budgeting, public-private partnership, drafting of the project related public service contract) and on the modernisation of the heating system support in Actobe and Semey.
- Provided legal advice for a Kazakh state owned engineering company on the preparation of their feasibility report and design and estimate documentation for construction in the suburb of Almaty city, including advising on budgeting.
- Performed legal support for a national company (whose prime investments focus on social and economic development of Almaty city) in the course of its legislative initiative on financing road and transport infrastructures in Almaty city.
- Advised foreign investors on public-private partnership issues in Kazakhstan including consultations regarding best financial structure in respect to the proposed acquisition of an oil company located in western Kazakhstan.
- Advised one of the largest local grain companies on non-standard issues of authorized capital formation.
- Performed legal support for a transaction concerning the attraction of project and corporate financing by a British energy company in respect to a project based on the principle of "Effective use of alternative energy" in Kazakhstan.
- Performed legal support in respect of preference share redemption procedure for a national company by one of the largest banks of Kazakhstan.Advised on issues of restructuring of a well-known Kazakhstani FMCG company.
- Performed legal due diligence for one of the local key insurance companies regarding compliance with the labour law.
- Advised a large local holding company concerning the purchase of the subsoil use rights, and best organisational and legal form and model of the business (special aspects of financial and tax administration).
- Performed legal support for an acquisition of the land plots for one of the biggest Kazakhstan FMCG companies.